All Categories

Skipping progress missions?

Search
Mar 26, 2019, 03:4603/26/19
03/24/19

Is there a way to skip progress missions? I have no interest in joining a clan. I did to get past the first clan mission, but then immediately left. Now I'm being asked to earn 3 stars for clan activity, which i really just want to skip and continue with other missions. Is this possible, or am I now stuck?
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 26, 2019, 06:1403/26/19
02/15/19

Shadowdragon said:

Is there a way to skip progress missions? I have no interest in joining a clan. I did to get past the first clan mission, but then immediately left. Now I'm being asked to earn 3 stars for clan activity, which i really just want to skip and continue with other missions. Is this possible, or am I now stuck?

Dear Raider!

Unofortunately not possible to skip any Progress mission.

Mar 27, 2019, 04:1603/27/19
Mar 27, 2019, 04:16(edited)
03/24/19
That's too bad, I was really enjoying the missions. Ah well, guess I'll just have to stick to grinding out those quests and challenges. Or maybe it's time to find another game to play, one that doesn't force you to join a clan.
May 15, 2019, 20:1805/15/19
03/24/19
Hallo, misschien is het mogelijk deze Clan Missions te verwijderen. Dit is een opdracht waar ik niet op zit te wachten. Jammer het is/was erg leuk en afwisselend om te doen!!
May 15, 2019, 20:3205/15/19
02/05/19
There is only very few missions related to clans though. Most the future ones has nothing to do with clans.
May 16, 2019, 00:3105/16/19
04/03/19
I created a clan called ‘mission complete’ specifically to get past that mission. No activity required. Feel free to look it up, join it, and leave whenever you want.  I’m away from the game for a few weeks so can’t invite
May 16, 2019, 03:1405/16/19
04/01/19
The game is not forcing you to join a clan. You don't "have to" complete the missions. Besides, there isn't anything negative about joining a clan. You can get free rewards from the clan chest and loot from clan boss. And if you don't want to stay in the clan, you can always leave after getting the simple clan mission done. Having to do that is a small annoyance but you get rewarded for it. Seems worth it to me.
May 16, 2019, 06:3305/16/19
May 16, 2019, 06:38(edited)
05/12/19

MikeS said:

I created a clan called ‘mission complete’ specifically to get past that mission. No activity required. Feel free to look it up, join it, and leave whenever you want.  I’m away from the game for a few weeks so can’t invite

Game doesn't forces U anything. Game doesn't forces U to complete mission and not forces to join clan. 

If mission requires U to be in clan - means it's MISSION requires to join clan and complete tasks. Don't want to complete mission - don't join clan.

Also - being in clan it's just more gameplay: Clan boss + free Rewards.

Being in clan U don't have to do anything in clan if U don't want. 

Where this paranoia from? 

May 16, 2019, 14:1005/16/19
May 16, 2019, 14:11(edited)
04/03/19

TurboLv said:

Where this paranoia from? 

What paranoia?  I play phone games so I can come and go as I please without having responsibilities to other players. If I join a social group like a clan I would be committing to help the clan with its objectives. Joining and then leaving for a few weeks would be wasting a spot that could help take down a clan boss or build up activity stars

On the other side, if You play the game for PVE like I do, your major source of achievement is accomplishing missions and challenges and doing better in dungeons.  

Many of the dungeons have a giant difficulty leap around 7 and there are some bottleneck challenges that are incredibly tedious (ie, artifacts 6.1-3) that leave missions as the best source of progress for a while. I wanted to progress missions without making a social commitment - 1 because I knew I was stepping away for a few weeks and 2. Because I had no idea what a clan involved. 

So I created my own casual clan. 

Why does that bother some people so much?
May 16, 2019, 15:4305/16/19
04/12/19

MikeS said:

If I join a social group like a clan I would be committing to help the clan with its objectives. Joining and then leaving for a few weeks would be wasting a spot that could help take down a clan boss or build up activity stars.
[...] I had no idea what a clan involved.

We can tell, haha.

You're wildly overestimating the amount of commitment people expect from a clan in a mobile game. I got to the same mission, joined the first clan I saw, and haven't talked to anyone in it since.  I get my activity stars for the stuff I was doing anyway, I click my button in the morning to collect free rewards, I fight the clan boss a couple times per day to get chests, and that's it. I don't have to do anything that doesn't benefit me directly.

There's probably some clans out there that get mad if you don't get full stars every day, but most people take the game about as casually as you do.

Nov 20, 2019, 21:3611/20/19
11/06/19

MikeS said:

Is this clan still active? Does it have the referral link progress mission completed? Because I am looking at the progress missions, and it is a clan mission that says, "Get A Referral Link."

The game IS pretty much forcing users to join a clan. Otherwise there wouldn't be whole huge sections of the game unavailable for those who do not wish to join one. And there wouldn't be so much effort expended to get users to join one. And there wouldn't be rewards waiting on the other side of joining one.

Plarium figures they can get more money this way. That is what it is all about. If they didn't care you could just skip over any clan stuff and do what you wish.
Nov 21, 2019, 02:3211/21/19
09/11/19

There is a difference in staying an individual player, which I think should be possible.

However I'm in a clan and because of that I can ask stupid questions which are answered in a thoughtful way. People in a clan like you to perform better and they have more experience most of the time. Besides that the Clan boss is dropping stuff nobody else does. Playing it solo is an option, but it is easier with a clan.

You must have figured that out as well, so I wonder what is keeping you really from making this step.

Mind me it can take several tries to find your clan which you feel comfortable with. So you leave a clan after a few weeks, no problem, but at some point you might get into a clan you like.

Thing is, not joining a clan is giving you disadvantages, it's part of the integral play of this game. So ... what is holding you back?