All Categories

Hacker Invasion going on?

Hacker Invasion going on?

Search
Comments
Apr 20, 2019, 21:1704/20/19
03/31/19
Is there a way to put the spammers on ignore?
Apr 23, 2019, 14:3104/23/19
Apr 23, 2019, 14:32(edited)
03/28/19

welcome to pay2win shadow legends. asians are huge spenders and they will have better stuff than we normal try hard ppl. we gotta accept that fact.

and the game/dev earn their money to keep this business going and they are glad of the cash no doubt. cheers
Sep 4, 2019, 10:5009/04/19
08/26/19

xxqg said:

here a chinese player states he did invest "a lot of money for those 10 legendarys" a euro-casher has to pay significantly more,

and might just be able to afford 1/5th(?) of the yellow shards..

That unfairness (and the broken egos of the "expensive-country-cashers") aside there IS a problem

Sorry, please correct me, if I don't understand it correctly. Do you think that the price of buying gems in China and Europe is different? (And the difference is quite big?) 

If you think so, you are wrong. Unlike steam, which defines games in different regions with different prices, Apple adjusts the price of each region’s purchases according to the exchange rate to achieve balance.(Otherwise, people will register accounts in other countries to make a purchase with a lower price, which is exactly what you are worried about. .)

I don't know the exact price for the gems in Europe, but I compare the prices in Canada and China, and they don't differ by more than 10%.

The exchange rate between the euro and the RMB(Chinese currency) currently  is 1:7.5. The expected cost of getting a legend is 3000RM, which is 400 euro. So those Chinese players  you seen who have several legends, most of them spend thousands of euros in this game. 

As a result, as you said at beginning, you accept that ”people spend more money, they could/should get the better gaming experience”. Then you should not complain about these. 

In my clan, all the players are Chinese, and most of them have more than 6 legends, which means they have spent more than 2,000 euros. In another union, there is a rich Chinese player who has more than 100 legends. If he does not cheat, it means he spent more than 30k euro.

Although I think it is silly to spend so much money in the game, please don't discriminate against the purchasing power of Chinese players. How unbalanced the distribution of wealth in the world is, and there are still many poor areas in China that are suffering from poverty. We have spent so much money on this kind of nothingness, and I am embarrassed by my actions.

For your information Apple do have a compartimented architecture, this is how they can boycott a product or a country... Just like Google. Past this, there is a 30% commission so the main price is decided by the dev. 

I have been traveling and the price of most of my apps change by the country. My IP address says something and my card says otherwise, so they refuse my French card when I try to buy something for a third of its price in France... Like Spotify... 

Finaly the main issue reside in what is delivered for the money asked. Even in cheap countries. Back in the days you paid $60 and you had something solid and whole. You could play casually and enjoy coming back months later. Nowadays dev try to sell you things that is worth nothing for a $100. Those gems go as fast as they came. I see a lot of games where people in charge completely lost their mind. Angry bird blast sells you 300 gold for $5 and call it a promotion... With 300 you can buy a few lives or a consumable. Here you get a few shards and not enough gems to even updrade your mine... What the hell. 

Sep 4, 2019, 11:0209/04/19
Sep 4, 2019, 11:04(edited)
07/03/19

Noticed the same but not only KR/CN names, other "normal" names too.

In my opinion this are bots implemented by plarium. So we can get our marks in arena with a sure victory. :-)

i play gold iv for a long time. and suddenly i cant beat anyone. i go back to gold ii, there i had a chance.

when i then come back tp gold iv, the realy strong players are gone....so now i also can win gold iv again.

i think there are more than 1 arena pools......

Najdue said:

Over the last week ive noticed a very high increase of players in arena with KR/CN names?

They all have the best arena heroes, ridicoulus team power and some are even low player level so its very hard to believe this is really legit.

Am i the only one thinkimg this might be hackers? Is it being looked into by the devs?

//Najdue

Jan 24, 2020, 01:1801/24/20
01/11/20
haha
Apr 27, 2020, 05:5604/27/20
03/28/20

shyxkj said:

I am very glad that you can notice the entry of Chinese players. We did not suddenly come to this game. You neglected that we have GFW in China. Based on this, we cannot participate in this wonderful game with the world players. However, some Chinese players are accustomed to spending to participate in the game. They don't know that RAID is not a strong consumer. Most Chinese players who participated in it did not know the existence of RAID in the world before March! ! So please don't marvel at the fact that their fighters are advanced and they are trying to adapt and learn. (via Google Translate)

Yes, the appearance is late but not new. Chinese players use China specific VPN for gaming to finally be able to log on. It is good to encounter players from other regions!

是的,外觀很晚,但不是新的。 中國玩家使用中國 VPN進行遊戲登錄。 遇到其他地區的玩家很高興!

Apr 27, 2020, 06:2404/27/20
03/28/20

Nico Traveler said:

xxqg said:

here a chinese player states he did invest "a lot of money for those 10 legendarys" a euro-casher has to pay significantly more,

and might just be able to afford 1/5th(?) of the yellow shards..

That unfairness (and the broken egos of the "expensive-country-cashers") aside there IS a problem

Sorry, please correct me, if I don't understand it correctly. Do you think that the price of buying gems in China and Europe is different? (And the difference is quite big?) 

If you think so, you are wrong. Unlike steam, which defines games in different regions with different prices, Apple adjusts the price of each region’s purchases according to the exchange rate to achieve balance.(Otherwise, people will register accounts in other countries to make a purchase with a lower price, which is exactly what you are worried about. .)

I don't know the exact price for the gems in Europe, but I compare the prices in Canada and China, and they don't differ by more than 10%.

The exchange rate between the euro and the RMB(Chinese currency) currently  is 1:7.5. The expected cost of getting a legend is 3000RM, which is 400 euro. So those Chinese players  you seen who have several legends, most of them spend thousands of euros in this game. 

As a result, as you said at beginning, you accept that ”people spend more money, they could/should get the better gaming experience”. Then you should not complain about these. 

In my clan, all the players are Chinese, and most of them have more than 6 legends, which means they have spent more than 2,000 euros. In another union, there is a rich Chinese player who has more than 100 legends. If he does not cheat, it means he spent more than 30k euro.

Although I think it is silly to spend so much money in the game, please don't discriminate against the purchasing power of Chinese players. How unbalanced the distribution of wealth in the world is, and there are still many poor areas in China that are suffering from poverty. We have spent so much money on this kind of nothingness, and I am embarrassed by my actions.

For your information Apple do have a compartimented architecture, this is how they can boycott a product or a country... Just like Google. Past this, there is a 30% commission so the main price is decided by the dev. 

I have been traveling and the price of most of my apps change by the country. My IP address says something and my card says otherwise, so they refuse my French card when I try to buy something for a third of its price in France... Like Spotify... 

Finaly the main issue reside in what is delivered for the money asked. Even in cheap countries. Back in the days you paid $60 and you had something solid and whole. You could play casually and enjoy coming back months later. Nowadays dev try to sell you things that is worth nothing for a $100. Those gems go as fast as they came. I see a lot of games where people in charge completely lost their mind. Angry bird blast sells you 300 gold for $5 and call it a promotion... With 300 you can buy a few lives or a consumable. Here you get a few shards and not enough gems to even updrade your mine... What the hell. 

Perhaps the solution to your problem is a hidden IP. I'm assuming that you are very aware of what a VPN is. Change your IP when making an in game purchase and use a local gift card or Traveler's Pass if possible. Then you can avail local prices. Even though, as you say, the difference is minor. For Chinese players, I would reiterate the benefits of a dedicated gaming VPN.

也許你的問題的解決方案是隱藏IP。我假設你很清楚VPN是什麼。在進行遊戲內購買時請更改您的IP,並盡可能使用本地禮品卡或旅行證。那你就可以享受當地的價格了。儘管,正如你所說,差別很小。對於中國玩家,我要重申專用遊戲VPN的好處。

Nov 11, 2020, 02:4411/11/20
04/20/20

I've also noticed teams that are way lower power level than your own team, but yet they all seem to be moving with speeds well over 250 on each champ and each champ has way more tank/damage than your own team.  Like, my team is 147k power, I pick a team that's 88k power.  They suddenly go first and one shot my entire team with an aoe attack.

Nov 11, 2020, 02:5511/11/20
07/05/19

@Nick speed somehow does not register (or just counted so low) to the team power equation so it's not something suspicious at all.

Nov 11, 2020, 03:5311/11/20
Nov 11, 2020, 03:57(edited)
07/31/20

The forum had the whole thread about Chinese players ? 

It reminds me about my last game that I played in 2+ years. Developer sell different prices in different countries, I did a little investigate and found that there are no Google Play/Appstore in China. 

There are about 5-10 different appstores in China and some developers launch their games in these appstores, the problem is most of the time it sells in-app purchase stuffs with half prices or with vouchers or redeem code, they have multiple ways to buy stuffs very very cheap. Many players from different countries tried to buy stuffs using that way to pay half. But the bigger problem is Chineses ruled whole server, no one want to play anymore.