All Categories

So, has Raid died sometime in February?

Search
Mar 20, 2019, 12:0103/20/19
06/21/16

If so, tell us about it so we can go and search for other options out there.

I mean, two major updates during february not counting the valentine day themed champions. Since then, there are updates only about the next money-grab, er I mean event(which were also introduced in february as I recall). No Nyresan union, no Faction wars, nothing about the mysterious tower, no news or artwork(just comics that arent useful after the few seconds you might look at them). Even the announcements for that content were made during February.

Wtf gives? Is that customary for plarium to ask for super expensive packs without working on the title? This thing had so much promise and its getting more frustrating and boring each day that passes by. I am familiar with many similar titles, none of them is like this. All try to provide things of interest on a daily basis. Graphics quality will only get you so far you know.

I dont want to spend my time with a dead app cause its not really quality time then, but just a waste of time, you know?

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 20, 2019, 22:5103/20/19
01/16/14

sounds like a personal problem

no one can deliver large or meaningful updates each month, you can expect atleast a 3 month waiting period between larger patches
Mar 21, 2019, 04:1403/21/19

You can’t expect a free to play game to put out new content every other week. WOW has a subscription base that allows them to put out content quickly due to them having a large developmental team. These guys have made a really nice looking game and it appears they have put a lot into it. Give them time and they will add on all the bells and whistles.

Hell Hearthstone puts out an update three times a year and they have Blizzards massive $$$ support base to help them. Let that sink in.