All Categories

Shard hero spawn chance

Shard hero spawn chance

Search
Mar 7, 2019, 20:3403/07/19
01/01/18

Shard hero spawn chance

How high are the chances for the green / blue/ yellow shards To get 2* 3*4* 5* heroes? I cant find a topic with % based values *cheers*
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 8, 2019, 06:5303/08/19
Mar 10, 2019, 19:22(edited)
02/09/19

Hey Bezirksolaf!

If you go to the summoning portal and click the "i", it should show you the % chance of each champion drop. (it's right above your champion number count)

Hope this helped. Cheers!
Mar 10, 2019, 08:4503/10/19
Mar 10, 2019, 08:46(edited)
01/01/18
AlphaHelix said:

Hey Bezirksolaf!

If you go to the summoning portal and click the "i", it should show you the % chance of each champion drop. (it's right above your champion number count)

Hope this helped. Cheers! Tyvm thats what iam looking for:)
Jul 2, 2019, 16:2607/02/19
04/23/19
Jul 2, 2019, 16:2807/02/19
Jul 2, 2019, 16:33(edited)
04/23/19

Anyone else think that it’s strange that the rare summoning shard has a better chance of summoning an epic and legendary warrior than the epic stone???

Having spent hundreds buying legendary shards and not getting legendaries I don’t trust the summoning system at all and will no longer buy summoning shards.

Either the above chances are correct and the system is flawed. Or they are incorrect and the game is flawed.

I raised a ticket to this effect and heard nothing sensible back before the ticket was closed.

Jul 2, 2019, 16:5107/02/19
04/27/19
Healbe said:

Anyone else think that it’s strange that the rare summoning shard has a better chance of summoning an epic and legendary warrior than the epic stone???

Having spent hundreds buying legendary shards and not getting legendaries I don’t trust the summoning system at all and will no longer buy summoning shards.

Either the above chances are correct and the system is flawed. Or they are incorrect and the game is flawed.

I raised a ticket to this effect and heard nothing sensible back before the ticket was closed.

Purple shards aren't "Epic", they are just Void shards, that summon Void heroes, they aren't supposed to give you a better chance at a legendary or an epic, they just summon heroes with no affinity weaknesses.
Jul 2, 2019, 16:5407/02/19
04/17/19
Healbe said:

You made a ticket about the RNG in the game ? I mean like - why ? It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the system if you just didn't happen to get a legendary. And the epic shard isn't _epic_ shard it's Void shard and only Void affinity champions come out of that shard thus having a smaller chance to get epic/legendary champions - because the champion pool.