All Categories

Lost artifacts

Lost artifacts

Search
Feb 1, 2019, 16:0402/01/19
02/01/19

Lost artifacts

I devoured some champions in the tavern and they had artifacts equipped which I imagined would be auto removed, however I instead seemed to have lost those artifacts.

Is that correct, when you use a hero to level up, his artifacts are removed?  All silver used upgrading etc is not returned either.

Cheers
Views
Comments
Comments
MariusAdmin
Feb 1, 2019, 20:5202/01/19
09/04/17
Hey, Zamial. Yes, Artifacts are lost if you sacrifice Champions that have them equipped at the time. We are likely going to add a warning pop-up, however. 
Feb 16, 2019, 08:5302/16/19
02/04/19
In fairness it is a trade off the cost of unequipping items might outweigh the benefits of keeping the gear so keep that in mind 
May 27, 2019, 23:4605/27/19
04/02/19

More than a warning would be nice.  Maybe a screen showing 2 options for each hero about to lose gear like:

1. Keep artifacts for X silver.

2. Sacrifice hero with artifacts.

Just seems like a warning would be ignored or confirmed by accident.

KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 28, 2019, 02:4005/28/19
09/18/18

Niklauz81 said:

More than a warning would be nice.  Maybe a screen showing 2 options for each hero about to lose gear like:

1. Keep artifacts for X silver.

2. Sacrifice hero with artifacts.

Just seems like a warning would be ignored or confirmed by accident.

Hello

Good thinking, ill forward this feedback on.

thanks
May 28, 2019, 16:0605/28/19
May 28, 2019, 16:21(edited)
05/28/19

This actually just happened to me. I spent over 1.5 million brass and several hours farming brass and upgrading artifacts for one of the missions. 

I had to get 6 artifacts to level 12 and equip them to ATK champions. 

I accidentally sacrificed one of the champions because he was a rank 1 fodder unit I was using just to complete the mission. Needless to say, I was surprised that none of the artifacts returned to my inventory. 

I don't see anywhere IN GAME where it says that equipped artifacts will be deleted if the champion is sacrificed. Being that I did not mean to Sacrifice this champion I wouldn't have tested this on this one, specifically, but now that this happened, it is EXTREMELY frustrating. Adding some code to return equipped artifacts to the inventory is pretty simple to do, and wouldn't take a Developer more than a couple hours to do. And you guys are/have some really good Developers. 

This is very frustrating and I feel like I wasted all this time doing something that not even a warning pop up reminds you to un-equip. Literally no warning at all. Frankly, I could understand no warnings if they un-equipped, but they don't. I literally screamed "WHAT?!?!" at my phone when I realized what happened. 

Maybe the point was to make the game unforgiving? I mean, I guess. But the game is already a chore to do most things, and that's okay as it's an RPG. This seems more like a punishment and that's not right. I literally feel like I wasted my time now which makes me weary on future play. Sorry, I am just being honest here. I shouldn't feel like this game wasted my time. You even get XP from losing battles. Deleting equipped artifacts when sacrificing a champion seems absurd.

Maybe don't even let sacrificing equipped champions even be an option if artifacts are also "Sacrificed" with nothing to gain from them.

EDIT: Let me add that I wouldn't care so much if the game forced me to either un-equip the artifact(s) or charge me the brass needed to un-equip it when sacrificing. Outright deleting the artifact(s) is the issue here.

May 28, 2019, 16:1805/28/19
May 28, 2019, 16:19(edited)
05/28/19

Onsite JW said:

In fairness it is a trade off the cost of unequipping items might outweigh the benefits of keeping the gear so keep that in mind 

Personally, I don't think it is. What if this is by mistake, and the artifact you had was something you upgraded purposefully to use long term? You certainly did not want to lose it to splotchy game mechanics, but that's what happened. You don't even get any brass returned to "Sacrificing" the artifact. It's just gone. At least accidentally selling (which is a stretch but still...) an artifact you would get some return on the investment you put in. 

The trade-off here would be getting brass back for the artifacts sacrifice, and even then a warning should appear. 
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 28, 2019, 22:4105/28/19
09/18/18

Darius said:

This actually just happened to me. I spent over 1.5 million brass and several hours farming brass and upgrading artifacts for one of the missions. 

I had to get 6 artifacts to level 12 and equip them to ATK champions. 

I accidentally sacrificed one of the champions because he was a rank 1 fodder unit I was using just to complete the mission. Needless to say, I was surprised that none of the artifacts returned to my inventory. 

I don't see anywhere IN GAME where it says that equipped artifacts will be deleted if the champion is sacrificed. Being that I did not mean to Sacrifice this champion I wouldn't have tested this on this one, specifically, but now that this happened, it is EXTREMELY frustrating. Adding some code to return equipped artifacts to the inventory is pretty simple to do, and wouldn't take a Developer more than a couple hours to do. And you guys are/have some really good Developers. 

This is very frustrating and I feel like I wasted all this time doing something that not even a warning pop up reminds you to un-equip. Literally no warning at all. Frankly, I could understand no warnings if they un-equipped, but they don't. I literally screamed "WHAT?!?!" at my phone when I realized what happened. 

Maybe the point was to make the game unforgiving? I mean, I guess. But the game is already a chore to do most things, and that's okay as it's an RPG. This seems more like a punishment and that's not right. I literally feel like I wasted my time now which makes me weary on future play. Sorry, I am just being honest here. I shouldn't feel like this game wasted my time. You even get XP from losing battles. Deleting equipped artifacts when sacrificing a champion seems absurd.

Maybe don't even let sacrificing equipped champions even be an option if artifacts are also "Sacrificed" with nothing to gain from them.

EDIT: Let me add that I wouldn't care so much if the game forced me to either un-equip the artifact(s) or charge me the brass needed to un-equip it when sacrificing. Outright deleting the artifact(s) is the issue here.

Hello

Thanks for the feedback, I have highlighted this to the CDMs/Devs.

regards
Jun 9, 2019, 10:5506/09/19
05/16/19
I have also just lost well over a million and some change upgrading artifacts to level 12 for the same challenge with attack percentage as their primary and I’m very frustrated cause farming these items took long enough and leveling the gear up cost a ton and I used the champion to level another for a daily! I didn’t know all that gear and silver spent would be lost and wasted! Is there nothing that can be done to get this back? I mean there wasn’t even a warning.
Jun 11, 2019, 18:4206/11/19
03/27/16
This really sucks, I just deleted four speed artifacts, all epic - 4 stars, that had been upgraded to 12 or higher...Is there no recourse?  No warning...ugh.
Aug 7, 2019, 00:3508/07/19
08/01/19
I totally agree, not a single warning, something has to be done.
Aug 7, 2019, 00:4208/07/19
08/01/19

Hello I'm fairly new to this game but I'm really enjoying it ,however I do find it disappointed that you (by you I mean the Developers) didn't Implement some kind of warning, in fact the system that you have shouldn't even exist, items should automatically be removed when sacrificing a champion. It is very upsetting to see people lose valuable epic and legendary tier items because of this (me included), I hope this gets fixed soon and also a way to get our items back, one or the other. You guys work hard, hope you all fixed this.

Aug 7, 2019, 10:1708/07/19
Aug 7, 2019, 10:18(edited)
05/12/19

Zamial said:

I devoured some champions in the tavern and they had artifacts equipped which I imagined would be auto removed, however I instead seemed to have lost those artifacts.

Is that correct, when you use a hero to level up, his artifacts are removed?  All silver used upgrading etc is not returned either.

Cheers

To remove artifacts u have to pay silver. When u use hero with equiped artifacts as food u are not asked to pay silver to remove artifacts - so ofcourse artifacts are not removed, u sacrifice them.

Normally there should be warning, but there is not...
CirillaAdmin
Aug 7, 2019, 10:5508/07/19
02/27/19
Hello all! We have this task on the list of our plans, it is just that we have not been able to bring in to the game yet, unfortunately. We are on it, though, I assure you - have not forgotten about it.
Aug 9, 2019, 17:5508/09/19
07/27/19

Just destroyed +15 legendary  shield by mistake that I bought yesterday.

SO things are being addressed to but what about destroyed items?

Should I just forget about it or can it be retrieved?
Aug 9, 2019, 20:3808/09/19
04/23/19
Cirilla you scare me now.... They going to fix it??? You most have ment they going to break somthing else it's Plarium we talking about mending meens breaking somthing working or put it on the toodoo did or didn't forgot. No money in mending things better fix new champs.
Aug 22, 2019, 11:1908/22/19
07/13/19
Cirilla said:

Hello all! We have this task on the list of our plans, it is just that we have not been able to bring in to the game yet, unfortunately. We are on it, though, I assure you - have not forgotten about it.
Soon PLEASE!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.