All Categories

Astralon

Astralon

Search
Sep 27, 2022, 10:1909/27/22
07/23/22

Astralon

So, I was nearly in tears this morning because I pulled a legendary from one of my ancient shards. I love his kit and I think he can help me in arena. How should I gear him up and whom should I pait him with? I currently use Stag Knight, Kael, Miscreated Monster and Ultimate Death Knight. 

I have relentless sets, bolster sets, Daze and Frost sets with good stats. Savage sets are just 4 - 5 stars at the moment. No stone skin sets. Immunity sets are just 4 or 5 stars.

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 27, 2022, 18:2009/27/22
09/14/20

For Arena? 

You should prehaps try this set-up

1.) High Katun turn meter boost

2.) Stag Knight Def down attack down

3.) Astralon Nuke

4.) Kael Nuke

You can try to win the speed race with this...

Astralon should have 100 crit rate, high crit damage and attack and enough speed and accuracy..

Sep 27, 2022, 19:0409/27/22
07/23/22

Thankls for the suggestion. :) 

It's a good classic set up, but my Kael can never nuke the whole team with his lifesteal gear and I only have one Kael. I also cannot afford swap gears just for the arena. The only reason I do arena is for medals. I don't even like it because I can never feel I have a control. 

In my setup, MM is there for crowd control (he goes first) and UDK for healing, damage and protection (he goes last). I rarely had trouble beating teams with High Khatun though, even if they all had their go first. In fact, if I see her, I have a go and we win nine out of ten times. Unless she is also paired with Scyl who has sky high resilence on top of her extra turn meter control or those who can spread unkillable buff or those who can turn buffs into debuffs or those who can put the whole team on counter attack buff, I don't worry about her at all. Maybe when my Khatun can get her desired speed, I will try the set up. Perhaps Astralon can make difference and nuke the whole bunch. :)

But as I play more matches, there seems to be no champion who can be all around good, good against every team. I need more champions with differnt roles, I guess. :D Like someone who can steal buff. Pity my Mystic Hand is solely for magic keep.