All Categories

Help with champs?

Help with champs?

Search
Aug 11, 2018, 06:5808/11/18

Help with champs?

Hey all! So iv been playing for about 4-5 days now and have reached level 24. So far I only have rares and uncommons but I want to know which ones are good and worth keeping/leveling up and which ones I should get rid off. Iv tried googling and asking via game chat but no1 has any advice. I feel like theres a lot of "lost information" in regards to this game, I mean I know its still in development and all but I have so many questions cause theres so much I still don't understand, but ill save that for another post.

So basically how do I know which ones to keep and future ones to keep and what to use to upgrade my others. ALSO, not sure if ill get answers for this (may make another post) but how should you build a team? Like in regards to what classes I should have on a team and what artifacts go with what class cause atm im just throwing random artifacts on random champions.
Views
Comments
Comments
MariusAdmin
Aug 12, 2018, 12:4608/12/18
Aug 12, 2018, 12:46(edited)
09/04/17

Hey, Humpf and welcome to the forums!

The game is still quite early in the soft launch so there will indeed be a bit of a lack of information to Google for now. But I've noticed other players in the game chat and on the forum are incredibly helpful, they could provide some advice. There are also unofficial chats that no doubt have a lot of Champion discussions. If you put a list or screenshot of what you have here, I've no doubt you'll get some good tips on what to do with your Collection.

And you should most definitely build a team. Look at the Skills of your Champions, see what Artifact Sets may work better with them. Moreover, see what other Champions in your Collection can benefit or complement those Skills and put them together. This is the primary way for you to make your Champions effective and overcome the challenges that the game has to offer.
Aug 13, 2018, 06:1608/13/18

Thanks for the response Marius! Appreciate it :)

The champs I have at the moment are:

Epic - Erinyes

Rares - Marked One, Elhain, Sword Artist, Warpriest, Gnarlhorn, Preserver x 2, Kael, Guardian, Diabolist, Templar, Heiress, Executioner and Deathchanter.

I have uncommons aswell but I think with the amount of rares I have including the epic I probs don't need to use the uncommons. So for my team atm I have this setup: Elhain, Erines, Marked One, Warpriest, Kael. I don't have a reason nor strategy as to why im using these, they just seem powerful I guess. 

As for artifacts, im using what the champs are used for if that makes sense? So for example; Erinyes is an attacker so iv gone with Offense items, whereas Warpriest is support so I use DEF + HP items. But for my Sword Artist I use Lifesteal because she hits multiple times. Like legit I have no clue to a lot of this stuff, just throwing random champs and items around so that's why im really lost and need advice/help
MariusAdmin
Aug 13, 2018, 08:5408/13/18
09/04/17

That is not a bad collection, to be honest! Now, the tips I am going to give are just from personal experience so don't take that as an official response/guideline but rather another player's perspective.

Pretty much everyone you have will be useful at something. Deathchanter will be good for dealing with the Spirit Keep Boss due to his 3rd Skill (Bleed Out) being a guaranteed 100% Heal Reduction. You will need to make sure he has Accuracy to place that debuff, however. At the same time, his 2nd Skill (Bully) deals damage based on how much HP the Champion has at the time of the strike, so having him with a lot of HP and DEF high enough to keep that HP on a respectable level is also important. I think this is a good example of how to look at your Champion and think of what Artefacts to give them.

Marked One could be useful for the Void Keep thanks to her 3rd Skill (Totemic Power) which places a Block Debuffs on your entire team. 

Sword Artist I am yet to test personally, but her Lead The Charge Skill seems really powerful as it calls 2 random Allies to attack a single target with her. You will probably want her to be fast, have some extra C.RATE and C.DMG. Whether it comes from secondary and primary stats of the Lifesteal Set or specialized Sets is something you might need to test in the game! 

Templar is also a pretty good Defense Champion who gets his damage scaling from DEF, so you'll no doubt want a bunch of that on him too.

Follow the same guide with your other Champions, check out their Skills, see what they might benefit from. Feel free to drop your thoughts into this thread too and start a discussion!
Aug 15, 2018, 11:5808/15/18
07/23/18

I have a question.

I have Raglin the Preserver on my team but I don't know what would be a good gear set for her. Any suggestions?
Dec 6, 2019, 04:3412/06/19
04/02/19
Lost one of my champs outta nowhere
Dec 8, 2019, 21:1612/08/19
07/12/19
I have a weird question on my graybeard there is a white envelope/ chest on his icon he disappears from my lineup if I remove him from my group
Dec 9, 2019, 09:4212/09/19
05/13/19

Unknown_Ranger said:

I have a weird question on my graybeard there is a white envelope/ chest on his icon he disappears from my lineup if I remove him from my group

It means your Graybeard is in your vault.

You can put heroes from your Vault into your team.

They will not appear in your line up - They stay in your Vault, unless you take them out of your vault.
Dec 9, 2019, 11:3012/09/19
11/14/19

Hi Wondering if someone can help.

I have a Sister Militant that I Ranked up to 5 (With life drain she's excellent for the spider's lair) for some reason though I am not able to ascend her.. at all! Any ideas why?
Dec 9, 2019, 11:4212/09/19
05/13/19
deweysanchez said:

Hi Wondering if someone can help.

I have a Sister Militant that I Ranked up to 5 (With life drain she's excellent for the spider's lair) for some reason though I am not able to ascend her.. at all! Any ideas why?
You can't ascend Common heroes.
Apr 4, 2020, 16:1404/04/20
02/29/20
Does anyone know what the white chest are for on the pics of your champs?
Apr 4, 2020, 16:1904/04/20
08/26/19
bob1986711 said:

Does anyone know what the white chest are for on the pics of your champs?
It just indicate that those champions are in your storage/vault.