All Categories

Pricing Policy

Pricing Policy

Search
Sep 25, 2022, 04:1709/25/22
04/23/17

Pricing Policy

I have different accounts on my ftp account I have just been offered the Soul Power pack for £25.99, putting one sacred, three Void, one immortal and five mortal stones, not bad. So I went to my main account the Soul Power pack came up, but the price was £89.99. Yes there would be a whole lot more that could be put in.

There is no way on this side of creation I am going to spend £89.99 on anything for a game all in one go, I would have bought the Soul Power Pack but a smaller version.

I have noticed this that whenever you spend any money on this game then all the offerings are larger and more expensive versions. If you don't buy anything for a while all the offerings go back down.

I spend half my time waiting for the offerings to go back down in price.

I'm sure that Plarium would sell more if they offered all the various price packages. Well until they do I shall have to let offers go by until the pricing level goes down again, so no Soul Power Pack for me.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 25, 2022, 09:5009/25/22
Sep 25, 2022, 09:51(edited)
02/13/21

Out of interest sake, do you have screenshots of both of these price packs?  I have heard of different values, but usually the contents are also different.  For example, that 89.99 pack should have had more shards and soulstones than the $25.99 one.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if they alter the price depending on the person.  I don't buy any packs at all as I am focused more on the free to play element and challenge associated with that, so wouldn't know

Most of this is more of a curiosity for me

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 26, 2022, 01:5609/26/22
02/24/19

I think the OP is saying that the pack on his main account is 'larger', meaning it contains more things and is therefore 'more expensive'. :)

The 'ziggurat style pricing' is fairly standard for the offers in Raid, different tiers for higher prices, so not shocked to see it for the Soul Power Pack too.