All Categories

Unable to Play the game as I should.  Can not do anything at the map, Ghost Notes and Etc.

Unable to Play the game as I should. Can not do anything at the map, Ghost Notes and Etc.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 3, 2019, 05:5801/03/19
02/20/17

Unable to Play the game as I should. Can not do anything at the map, Ghost Notes and Etc.

I am having several Problems with my Haven on Golden Coast Server.    Ghost Mail,  not able to send a note to a Captain from the flywheel on the map or in Haven,  Unable to send  Scouts,  Raids, Blockades, mark a Haven in My Captain's log.  It is starting to  not allow me into  buildings in my Haven.   Can not get Captains logs open of members, people in chat and inside havens.

I have not seen my haven this messed up since KABAM days, just as Major Attacks were about to be launched at my Brotherhood.
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Jan 3, 2019, 12:1001/03/19
03/07/16

What do you mean "unable"? What happens when you try to do those things? Do you get an error (which one) or what?

Also, are your browser and Flash up-to-date, did you try clearing the cache, and can you try in the app and/or in another browser, please?