All Categories

Missing rubies

Missing rubies

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 19, 2018, 14:4811/19/18
11/19/18

Missing rubies

I noticed yesterday that I lots of rubies less than I used to have.

I was close to 7000 in my opinion.

And now all at once I only have 2769 !?

I want to know where they are gone.

And also want to get them back. 
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Nov 19, 2018, 18:5211/19/18
03/07/16

I'll have an agent check your acc.

To help them out a bit, please specify which platform (Plarium/FB) and server (The Pirate Bay/The Golden Coast/Sirens' Strait) you're playing at, and at which coordinates.

Nov 19, 2018, 21:1611/19/18
11/19/18

Facebook

The Golden Coast

X:295;Y:770

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 20, 2018, 15:0911/20/18
07/02/15

J C van Erp said:

Facebook

The Golden Coast

X:295;Y:770

Hello, Captain!

I have checked your logs. You purchased Barrel with 2 Potions level 3-5 on November, 17. This purchase cost you 3300 Rubies. Unfortunately, the purchase cannot be canceled since the Barrel has been opened. 
Nov 21, 2018, 10:5811/21/18
11/19/18

I will never by my self spend rubies on barrels.

So the game itself has done it in my opinion.

When I see barrels available I open them.

Because I presume that I won them in missions.

I hope you will still give back my 3300 rubies.

ps:there is in another bug report a  player that even lost few hundred K on rubies.

He should have spend them on codexes !!!

I`m sure he did not do it by himself.No one spend so much rubies on codexes.

So it`s clear that it`s a game failure. 
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 22, 2018, 15:2311/22/18
07/02/15
J C van Erp said:

I will never by my self spend rubies on barrels.

So the game itself has done it in my opinion.

When I see barrels available I open them.

Because I presume that I won them in missions.

I hope you will still give back my 3300 rubies.

ps:there is in another bug report a  player that even lost few hundred K on rubies.

He should have spend them on codexes !!!

I`m sure he did not do it by himself.No one spend so much rubies on codexes.

So it`s clear that it`s a game failure. 
All actions in the game are made after the appropriate commands sent by a player. Purchases cannot be made by the game itself. 
Nov 22, 2018, 20:4711/22/18
11/19/18

Still I`m sure I did not push button to purchase. 

I spend rubies only on etchings,because I need to work hard to get them.And I`m not waste them on some stupid barrels.

Question:if I push button purchase ,do I get as question :are you sure ?
CrowbarModerator
Nov 22, 2018, 22:1811/22/18
03/07/16

J C van Erp said:

Question:if I push button purchase ,do I get as question :are you sure ?

No. I just bought one (my first one ever! :-)) to check this for you. No questions ask. It just deduces rubies and adds a barrel.

Another possibility: if you ever gave your login details to someone, or even if you didn't, it might be a time to change your password.

Nov 23, 2018, 12:2111/23/18
11/19/18

I didn`t give my login data to anyone.And I think that if anyone would have hacked my data,he/she would have done something else  than buying barrels with my rubies.

If I had been the only one who did probably spend rubies on something you don`t want to have,I would surely doubt if I wouldn`t have pushed a button by accident.

But 2 persons around same time who spend rubies on items they don`t want seems still more a failure of game.And maybe there are more players that lost rubies,but didn`t notice or don`t know how to report.

I know the game would normally not do it by himself.

But it wouldn`t be the first time and also not the last time that game does things it shouldn`t have done.

Every PC game has bugs on regular base.

At least I recommand that there should be a warning build in for spending important items like rubies.

I play other games and they all have this question:are you sure.

CrowbarModerator
Nov 23, 2018, 19:1811/23/18
03/07/16

J C van Erp said:

If I had been the only one who did probably spend rubies on something you don`t want to have,I would surely doubt if I wouldn`t have pushed a button by accident.
But 2 persons around same time who spend rubies on items they don`t want seems still more a failure of game.And maybe there are more players that lost rubies,but didn`t notice or don`t know how to report.

Not really my call (I'm just a regular player, like you), which is why I don't want to make any judgements here.

J C van Erp said:

At least I recommand that there should be a warning build in for spending important items like rubies.

Personally, I agree with you.

However, barrels, like resources, are meant to be bought in bigger quantities and I'm guessing that Plarium thinks that "Are you sure?" would get annoying. I know that some of the more expensive things do ask for a confirmation, like upgrading a Presidio. I don't know if the same applies for codexes (and I don't want to try it... unlike the barrel I bought above, these are a bit too expensive to spend my own rubies on just for an experiment ;-)).

Nov 24, 2018, 12:1911/24/18
11/19/18

Crowbar said:

Personally, I agree with you.

However, barrels, like resources, are meant to be bought in bigger quantities and I'm guessing that Plarium thinks that "Are you sure?" would get annoying. I know that some of the more expensive things do ask for a confirmation, like upgrading a Presidio. I don't know if the same applies for codexes (and I don't want to try it... unlike the barrel I bought above, these are a bit too expensive to spend my own rubies on just for an experiment ;-)).

Nov 24, 2018, 12:2211/24/18
11/19/18

It`s more about the rubies that are important.

When I would have had a warning I wouldn`t have lost my precious rubies.

I don`t think anyone would mind that warning,if  it could prefend that those rubies are waste on things you don`t want to have.