All Categories

failed game

failed game

Search
Oct 13, 2024, 11:227 days
09/19/18

failed game

why did mech arena fail??, why did so many veteran players quit mech arena??

you have to ask yourself, why do all the new players win, even though you keep killing and are ahead.. suddenly, you start losing quickly. and the opponent wins??. of course because the system has to make him win, so he will spend crazy amounts of money to feel invincible.. pure illusion as long as the games are rigged and programmed, everyone will run away after the first exciting experience of a few months where you will have spent 3000 dollars.. to then find yourself completely helpless in front of a game controlled by the A.I.. FAILED GAME, therefore, managed by people who have nothing of morality and honesty but wake up in the morning with only 1 thought, HOW TO CHEAT YOU OUT OF AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE during your short experience in MECH ARENA

Views
Comments
Comments
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Oct 14, 2024, 13:006 days
Oct 14, 2024, 13:08(edited)
02/10/23

Hello! Your feedback is considered and will be passed on to our devs 👌

Meanwhile, I'd like to highlight that there are no shady schemes making someone lose or win. The terms are equal and the same for all the players, but there can be some particular cases when a player can have such an impression (and we are actively working on adjustments for it).

Firstly, the Matchmaking system may match you with stronger opponents due to the flexibility of the game balance. See, you are to use different Mechs, Weapons, Pilots, Inplamnts, and Mods of different Ranks and Grades. This, and some loopholes used by the Matchmaking abusers, cause difficulties for the system always to make a good pairing, so we'd recommend shuffling your Hangar a bit and teaming up with your friends who have approximately the same SP compared to yours. Try to make Matchmaking work for you! It really works.

Secondly, you may face bots that are too strong or too weak. Our community is located all around the globe, so sometimes there can be a lack of online players with approximately the same Squad Power due to different time zones - that's why we use bots. Bots in the game can be strong and have good equipment, or on the contrary, underperform, as they don't think as deeply as real players. We're working on making the AI more advanced so that it acts more like real people.

Hope these comments clarify the concerning points a bit. We are working hard to make the game better and improve it in the close future, so stay tuned!

Oct 15, 2024, 22:484 days
09/17/21

Different people quit at different times.

Many are still playing, like most MAOCC like RuFFles, Scape211 etc.

Others, like Hitbox, weren't happy with the game's progression, and so left.

I, however, fail to see the point of complaining about a game you don't play, as many here on the forum appear to be doing.

Oct 15, 2024, 23:364 days
Oct 16, 2024, 02:28(edited)
03/17/24
PogsterPlays

Different people quit at different times.

Many are still playing, like most MAOCC like RuFFles, Scape211 etc.

Others, like Hitbox, weren't happy with the game's progression, and so left.

I, however, fail to see the point of complaining about a game you don't play, as many here on the forum appear to be doing.

YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE AN OPINION 🤐... So why the hell can't they express theirs without your BS!  That's what the forum is for! Barny, Fred, Wilma, and Betty have all expressed their opinion ... Betty was not happy so she slept with Fred. I, however, enjoy expressing my opinion!

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Oct 16, 2024, 10:234 days
02/10/23
Mike604

YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE AN OPINION 🤐... So why the hell can't they express theirs without your BS!  That's what the forum is for! Barny, Fred, Wilma, and Betty have all expressed their opinion ... Betty was not happy so she slept with Fred. I, however, enjoy expressing my opinion!

Hello! I agree with your point that everyone is free to share their opinion, but please, let's maintain the not rude tone of discussion here.

Oct 16, 2024, 12:194 days
09/17/21
CrystalDrew

Hello! Your feedback is considered and will be passed on to our devs 👌

Meanwhile, I'd like to highlight that there are no shady schemes making someone lose or win. The terms are equal and the same for all the players, but there can be some particular cases when a player can have such an impression (and we are actively working on adjustments for it).

Firstly, the Matchmaking system may match you with stronger opponents due to the flexibility of the game balance. See, you are to use different Mechs, Weapons, Pilots, Inplamnts, and Mods of different Ranks and Grades. This, and some loopholes used by the Matchmaking abusers, cause difficulties for the system always to make a good pairing, so we'd recommend shuffling your Hangar a bit and teaming up with your friends who have approximately the same SP compared to yours. Try to make Matchmaking work for you! It really works.

Secondly, you may face bots that are too strong or too weak. Our community is located all around the globe, so sometimes there can be a lack of online players with approximately the same Squad Power due to different time zones - that's why we use bots. Bots in the game can be strong and have good equipment, or on the contrary, underperform, as they don't think as deeply as real players. We're working on making the AI more advanced so that it acts more like real people.

Hope these comments clarify the concerning points a bit. We are working hard to make the game better and improve it in the close future, so stay tuned!

Yeah problem with a lot of these things (at no real fault of the devs) is that they have some element of randomness.

The bots normally take a backseat to the players, but sometimes they end up the right position to do really well (tho the number of revoker bots doesn't help lol).

And with regards to the matchmaking, again it can be random, along with the abusers (which even at 10k SP I'm still fighting surprisingly often), but players, even myself, will only really notice this randomness when they are matched against someone much stronger, and won't pay it much attention when it's the other way round.

Similar thing with the bots; when the enemy gets bot-carried, it's a terrible crime, but when you get bot-carried, it isn't? (according to many players) 

Oct 16, 2024, 12:234 days
09/17/21
Mike604

I   a d d e d   c o n t e x t

It's not bs, all I did was provide additional FACTUAL information, along with an alternative viewpoint (cuz they exist)

And I also specifically stated my opinion as, well, exactly that; 

"I, however.." 
Oct 16, 2024, 12:274 days
09/17/21

Oh also an another thing I just noticed, (from main post), if people would always win after spending money, them people would spend, then stop, now with unlimited wins.

The game then actually would die, because people would've only bought an initial offer, which would've only been like 10$ cuz of the new player discount.